rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lost Newbie

Lost Newbie

I actually scoped out a couple gyms today and I hope to decide on one before the end of the week. As far as style, I bought a new wardrobe a month ago and I've been trying to maintain haircuts at a predictable frequency.

A quick little update.

I approached one woman during lunch by asking her where she got her coat from.She appeared receptive because she immediately started to ramble after I asked her. However, my mind went blank and the only thing I could muster to reply to her was "ahhhh ok ok."Then I walked off.

Later on in the day, I approached two women speaking Spanish in a bookstore. I said excuse me and then asked where they were from. They then told me Spain and then I asked if they were students and they said they actually came to teach. Unfortunately, like before my mind immediately went blank and I just said "ahhh ok ok cool" and then they walked off, but not before I heard one of the women mutter, "I thought he wanted to attack me or something."

Lastly, I went back to the store I went to the other day because I legitimately needed to buy something. I grabbed what I needed and coincidentally the same nerdy girl from before popped up to ring me up. This time her mood was a total 180. She literally acted as if we never spoke and with a straight face told me the price. I paid her the cash and then she quickly went away. It completely floored me how ice cold she went, but I guess there's a lesson to be learned there about not pulling the trigger.

Messages In This Thread