rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lost Newbie

Lost Newbie

Does anyone have nights where they can't get into the groove at all?

I went out last night and after I saw a movie with my family, I went straight to a dance event. I tried to get into it but I just wasn't feeling it. People wanted to teach me moves that were difficult to understand, there weren't many people there at all, and I didn't feel enthused to start conversations with anyone.

After a bit, I left and went to the bar and it was pretty much the opposite extreme. I didn't feel like trying to talk to anyone and I felt that it was just way to crowded to hold any semblance of a conversion. After about an hour I just went back home.

I don't know why I was so down tonight, but I just was. My only thoughts are maybe I was still drained from the high energy and multiple interactions from yesterday or maybe I just spent too much time in places I wasn't vibing in which drained my energy.

Messages In This Thread