rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lost Newbie

Lost Newbie

Ok, to continue last night. I approached one group of girls sitting down and I chatted with them a little bit. They asked me my name and then I gave a dumb answer and then after that they started saying, "nooooo seriously what's your name??" I then told them my name and then we talked about where they were from and then we ended up talking about work...

For some reason, I always end up asking about work even though it's the number one thing I hate taking about. I guess out of nervousness, my mind blanks and all I can think to ask is about work. But anyways, I got bored of the conversation and realized I couldn't think of what to say after we discussed work, so I ejected.

I then approached another group of two girls. Neither of them were super noteworthy in the looks department but I did have a good time chatting with them.

After I left talking to them, I saw a girl sitting down messing with her phone. I sat down next to her and asked how the weather looks for tomorrow and then I tried to say a little more but she wasn't having it.

I left the bar and stood outside looking around. A guy approached me asking for some change and I was a little leary but something told me not to worry. We started chatting after I gave him some change about various stuff and then we got to women. I told how SA women are awesome, and then he suddenly said that he actually came out with a group like 10 deep of Latin women and only one other dude. I thought at that moment the my luck had been unbeeelievable.

He then gave me An invitation to meet them and I happily obliged, but my nervousness started to destroy my relaxed demeanor at this point. I went over and said hello and shook hands with all the girls which were all easily 7+, but then everyone went back to talking to someone else.

I started freaking out about not saying more to the girls so instead of talking with them, I just spoke to the guy. Eventually after lots of silence and staring around I felt like it just wasn't working out and I thought to eject, but I stayed.

It was a bad idea. I could have ejected gracefully but I waited too long. I told them I was gonna go but then I kept trying to start a conversation with one girl that was next to him that was just not working out. Eventually the guy started giving me the "what's up with this guy?" look and started saying, "ah, so you gotta go right??" to which I replied yea and then I gave this super awkward goodbye and left.

Messages In This Thread