rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lost Newbie

Lost Newbie

I gave it another go tonight but with a wing.

We went to one place and I opened a group of two girls and invited them to play a game with us. One of the girls was receptive but the other that I ended up talking to wasn't. So, I stopped talking to her and then I chatted with the more receptive girl and my wing a little but then I backed out because I didn't want to throw off my wings game with my leariness.

We then went another place where I had to work up the courage to open a group with two girls and a guy. I kept trying to make excuses in my head to not do it, but my wing told me what to say to open them and then he told me he'd show up to " rescue me" after a few minutes. It was only four minutes or so, but it felt like an eternity because I was so nervous. However, I tried and overall, it ended up being really really cool since we ended up hanging out with them for quite awhile.

One of the girls in the group appeared available and I felt like she paid more attention to me as we all conversed. We went to several bars together and then when I was ready to go I said bye to everyone and then when I said it to her, she made a point to ask me what my name was again. My mind started to seize because I felt like it was an invitation to ask for her number, but I was freaking out so much, I couldn't think of a way to ask her for it. After that, I left with my mind telling me I messed up majorily because this girl seemed really really cool.

Messages In This Thread