rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lost Newbie

Lost Newbie

Quote: (10-02-2015 03:45 AM)Sooth Wrote:  

Shut your mouth for 12+ months, get a wordpress account and follow every manosphere blog you find. Follow the hate filled MRAs, the Christian puritans, their wives, RSD PUAs, militant atheists, the works.

Read for at least two hours a day and in that 12 months reform your worldview.

In 12 months you will have a grounding in many things - philosophy and knowledge, physical health and style, spirituality and transcendental truth, the male and female mind etc.

And the kicker is all you'll know is what there is to know but your solidifying worldview will give you the confidence you need to continue.

That sounds like "monk mode". I can't get behind this advice. You're just going to fill you head with a bunch of thoughts and you need to get out of your head.

Sounds like going to a bar makes you nervous. I bet it's because you're not going to a bar, you're going to a bar to meet chicks. Try just going out to a bar.

Try going to a mall. Start a conversation with everyone. Do the elderly chat with everyone. I'll bet that you're nervous because you're not trying to talk to people, you're trying to talk to chicks who you want to fuck. So don't be so goal driven. When you go to the store, or to the mall, make a point of talking to the cashier, and more then the empty "hey, how are you?". If you're going to ask that question, then act like you actually want to hear the answer.

It also sounds like you're just drifting through life. You "Don't really have clear career plans", "dress with a whatever I see in the closet first style", "Not very picky" - get some damn direction man. You're the whatever dude. Not very exceptional. Not anyone anybody notices. You don't have any opinions worth hearing.

Your overall goals with women are fine, but none of that means anything unless you meet some women, right? You've self identified your problems with women, so that's good. You know that you're not happy with yourself. So what are you going to do, use your shortcomings as an excuse?

I'm going to say this: I think you listed your problems in reverse order.

Zero confidence with women - because you've never had success. You never had success because you're...
-Extremely awkward - and
-Not able to talk to women without acting super happy and excited and in turn coming off super fake and weird - which is probably because you feel the need to talk all the time, because you have a ...
-fear of silence during conversations - and that's a problem but worse you have a...
-fear of judgment - and you probably fear judgement because of your...
- heavy anxiety

And right now your anxiety is what's blocking you. So back to the beginning: work on the anxiety.

Oh, and on conversation, my favorite post on the subject: thread-36676...#pid744629

Messages In This Thread