rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Flats over high heels

Flats over high heels

Quote: (10-02-2015 02:20 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (10-02-2015 02:15 AM)armint Wrote:  

Quote: (10-02-2015 01:21 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

Meh I'm with the anti-heel brigade. Sure, it makes them look glamorous when you're walking with them, but that's not what's most important.

What's important is that when you remove the wrapping, you don't end up disappointed. The bed is the most important place for a girl to look good.

High heels mess up your perception of height, and more importantly, leg length.

I'd far prefer women went without all of their tricks, no: makeup, high-heels, bras, shaping clothing, hair colouring and color contacts. Every women can please walk barefoot with close-fitting thin clothes and no makeup, so I know exactly what I'm getting.

Sexy = a well maintained body and skin shown off by a simple, revealing, minimalist outfit.

Tanktop, shorts, tennis shoes or flip flops, and little to no makeup >>>>>> fully dolled up, in any venue. A bikini and nothing else is ideal in outdoor environments where it's appropriate, like beaches and daytime festivals.

I love how many constructive posts armint is trying to sneak in before his inevitable banning.

[Image: lol.gif]

If my post history looked like his, I'd be making an effort to be a little more creative with my last remaining hours.

Nah, I've just come across a couple arguments that I have a lot to say about.

I'm not worried about getting banned, I have plenty of other alts lying on standby when that happens. I like a lot of the discussions on RVF, but I've learned that the mods can be real prickly crybabies whenever someone says something they don't agree with, even if no one's talking to them directly. And that they'll ban someone for being a "troll" with no prior warning. I've accepted that if I want to participate in discussions here without censoring myself I need lots of accounts.

I've been posting here since feb 2014, I'm not a pillar of the community but I'm not a newbie either.

Messages In This Thread