rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Flats over high heels

Flats over high heels

Quote: (10-01-2015 09:36 PM)Veloce Wrote:  

When I was younger and more liberal I used to think that the hype around women being in the kitchen was right- that women should know how to cook and prepare a tasty meal.

However, as I've matured I've realized that this is all a sham. Women aren't REALLY cooking for you because they care about you, it's almost like they're trying to prove themselves or get on your good side because they want something from you.

I mean when women are cooking it's such an obvious ruse to manipulate me into doing something that I don't want to do. If I wanted a personal chef I would just go out and hire one and it would be a guy.

Can we make women in the kitchen something we're against here as a group?

Rant Over

When I was younger and more liberal I used to think the hype around blowjobs was right - that women should give them because they're sexy and help keep their neck toned.

However, as I've matured I've realized that this is all a sham. Women aren't REALLY blowing you because they like the way your dick tastes, it's almost like they're trying to prove themselves or get on your good side because they want something from you.

I mean when women are blowing me it's such an obvious ruse to manipulate me into doing something that I don't want to do. If I wanted a blowjob I would just go out and hire a prostitute and it would be a guy.

Earlier today my girlfriend tried to give me a blowjob. What kind of beta does she take me for? I pushed her away and told her to get out of my apartment.

Can we make women giving blowjobs something we're against here as a group?

Rant over.

Messages In This Thread