rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Flats over high heels

Flats over high heels

Hey guys, got some more big thoughts for all of you.

When I was young and decidedly more liberal, I really liked it when women wore skirts. Nothing pissed me off more than seeing what looked like a women in a fashionable skirt, only to have her turn around and reveal that she was wearing a skort.

At that time, for me, there was just something sexy about a skirt of any length. In fact, I preferred slim, understated ankle length skirts to mini-skirts. I guess I just liked this statement of female femininity.

However, as I've grown and matured, I've realized that my thinking in this department is really wrong.

Men don't wear skirts. Why should women?

I think equality is definitely better than women dressing well. Therefore, I'm proposing that women begin to only wear pants, because after all, just like men, they are human too. Why should they be forced to spend extra money on extra, unnecessary wardrobe choices?

Can we make skirts something we are against as a forum?

I'm the King of Beijing!

Messages In This Thread