rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to let her know she disappointed you

How to let her know she disappointed you

Quote: (10-11-2015 01:03 AM)Rawmeo Wrote:  

There you go. She's taking ADHD / mental issue medication, so chances are that it's affecting her.
Back in the days, kids were not "ADHD, needing medication", they were just "crazy kids".

It's been 3 strikes. Tell her straight out, "if I come, don't do like last time, and simply have fun with me. Consider this your final chance". No smiley. This may not work on a new girl (it will scare her out and she'll disappear), but for a girl that you've been banging for a while, she'll get the message that she's about to lose you. Two things can happen:

1) She gets the message, and to avoid losing you, she fixes her shit.
2) She sees this as bullying and leaves, but you wouldn't have gotten anymore sex even if she stayed. You saved time.
Hi, quick update, since someone asked. I basically ignored her for a few days. She text me asking if it was over. I didn't lose my cool, stayed chill, and she told me she was horny and to come over. Every since then she has put out every single time, and for whatever reason she has been much more attentive and sexual. I'm at a loss as to why, but I guess don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Messages In This Thread