rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Oregon college shooting

Oregon college shooting

Quote: (10-02-2015 05:43 PM)quino_16 Wrote:  

Eliot Roger stabbed three of his victims to death. He didn't use a gun for those three victims. As for the 13 he injured, they were hit by his car while he was trying to get way.

If you don't believe me, here is the police report

Your entire argument - "we need less guns to prevent violence" - is out of touch reality.

Humans are prone to violence. We have been killing each other since day one.

Cars and trucks could easily be far more destructive as weapons than guns. If they actually ban guns, I'd expect that we'll see a lot more McVeigh-type events, which will be far worse and far more destructive. A pyscho's gonna pscyho.

This is similar to the US' dumb drug war that actually created meth, a far worse drug than cocaine and marijuana. If they had just allowed teenagers to retard their brain with cocaine and company, meth wouldn't exist.

There is only one way to stop evil, as we saw in Nazi Germany. You must arm good to the point that good can stop evil. Trying to disarm evil will only disarm good and evil will rule. I promise you that this paragraph will always be true for all time; good must be armed to stop evil. Evil will never disarm because evil doesn't obey "rules."

Messages In This Thread