rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Oregon college shooting

Oregon college shooting

Quote: (10-02-2015 12:06 PM)captndonk Wrote:  

I disagree. Yes, people killed people but its much harder to do this with your fists than with firearms. Elliott Rodger, you really think he could have killed several people without a gun?
Or the kids from columbine high school or Breivik?

Like I already pointed out on the "Vester Flanagan" (similar) thread : even without guns, any crazy person can do a lot of damage: using their cars as weapons!

Example: In France last Winter we had several cases of people (terrorists or would-be terrorists) plowing into crowds, at "Christmas Markets", with cars.
Also, a few months ago a Bosnian drove his car into a crowd in Austria, killing several...

So, banning guns would only mean that crazy people would start using their cars, or maybe incendiary devices (or acid), to do damage to us...

Guns are for honest people to quickly defend themselves. Bad people will always find ways to hurt honest, disarmed people.

Back to this case, I heard that his 10 victims are all young, White women... and the shooter is Black ("half-African-American")... So would the media please explain how it is not a case of anti-White racism? [Image: dodgy.gif]

Messages In This Thread