rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Oregon college shooting

Oregon college shooting

Quote: (10-02-2015 01:47 AM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Quote: (10-02-2015 12:24 AM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

I think our society is breeding these people, for the reasons that I've given above. Unless we make big changes in our whole worldview, this is going to continue.

Of course it is. This is Cultural Marxism in action: atomised individuals with no support structures wanting to lash out at society enough to destabilise it.

Whether it's a Conspiracy Theory or not is irrelevant- every Radical Feminist I went to university with believed in the process of infiltrating and subverting patriarchal institutions with the destruction of the family, the church and capitalist society itself as the end goals.

As I've said before, expect more of it. This is why I keep saying, find your tribe. There's an odd feeling in the air even normal people around me are sensing and commenting on: a feeling that it's time to choose sides. I think it's coming from the vast gulf between the morals the media trumpets, and what average people actually believe.

Isolate people, gently float a balloon and see how they respond. When they do, let them know they're not alone. Not with online communication - face to face. You will see the relief of realisation on their faces - it's not just me.

Doing this yesterday is how I now know my Doctor is anti-gay marriage, anti-abortion and doesn't believe Bruce Jenner is a woman.

THe "finding your tribe" part is difficult. Even if you can find someone that agrees with you, the moment a pretty girl walks around they seem willing to throw it all away.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Messages In This Thread