rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Oregon college shooting

Oregon college shooting

@captndonk
Look up stabbing sprees, plenty of guys have taken out five people with a knife.

Quote:Quote:

Despite heavily favoring the UK for determining the per capita statistics, I think you’ll find the results illuminating:

In or about 2006, there were about 60 million (actually closer to 58M, but we’ll use the rounded-up number to be kind to hopolophobes) people in the UK as a whole, including Scotland.

In England and Wales alone — discounting Scotland — there were over 163 thousand knife crimes.

By the end of 2006, there were more than 300 million people in the US as a whole.

In the US as a whole, there were fewer than 400 thousand gun crimes.

In the UK, based on these numbers, there was one knife crime commited for every 374 people (rounded down).

In the US, based on these numbers, there was one gun crime committed for every 750 people — less than half a gun crime per 374 people (about 0.4987 gun crimes per 374 people, actually).

That means that, based on these statistics, you are more than twice as likely to be a victim of knife crime in the UK as you are to be a victim of gun crime in the US.

http://sob.apotheon.org/?p=1323

You also have to take into account, suicides with a gun count as a gun crime and gun suicides way outnumber gun homicides.

So take out gun suicides (which is the number one method of suicide, number 2 for men is hanging and number 2 for women is drug overdose) and you'll find that there's more knife violence in a gun free society than there is gun violence in a gun common society.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Messages In This Thread