rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

We try to be alpha, she will cheat eventually with a beta

We try to be alpha, she will cheat eventually with a beta

Quote: (10-01-2015 02:37 PM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

Quote: (10-01-2015 01:27 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

If youre going to get married then part of your vow to her should be "I promise to never let you take the power in this relationship because I am the man and I have the cock and balls."

Sounds good in theory, but in a feminist state with its SMV tilted so far into women's favor, you're letting her take that very power once you put that ring on her finger. Especially true in the US and other anglosphere countries.

This reminds me of a fight I once had with my ex wife. It was over something stupid, which I can't even remember, but I remember putting my foot down and saying "absolutely not. I will not accept this. If you have a problem with it, you're free to leave."

Well, guess what? She left. Literally walked out the door and did not come back home until 3 am. And I had to watch her kid while she was gone! "Where's mommy?", he said to me a dozen times. Had we had our own kids, I probably would have gotten divorce raped. And for what? Putting my foot down?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not opposed to marriage but only in certain conditions - it has to be in a place where the SMV has to be tilted into the man's favor, and the divorce laws are not anti-male. So if she cheats, I kick her out of the door, keep the kids, and get a replacement relatively quickly and easily.

When she walked out of you, you should have said 'hey, don't forget the kid. I'm not gonna baby sit'. [Image: smile.gif]

This of course leaves the question why marry a girl who has a child? Ok, we all have done some stupid things in life but still..

Messages In This Thread