rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

We try to be alpha, she will cheat eventually with a beta

We try to be alpha, she will cheat eventually with a beta

My theory is this. The problem isn't necessarily that alpha married men go beta during the marriage it's that they tend to not give a shit about meaningless shit. When you're focused on your career, earning for your family, and big picture things, who has time or energy to argue about the trivial shit she will test you with over the years? So over time men just accede to their wife's little demands with saying "whatever you want honey" while thinking "as long as you shut the fuck up with your nonsense" and little by little the power transfers over to her. Since most women are addicted to drama, conflict, emotional stimulation, and "fear"... once that power has transferred she loses desire and respect soon follows. Then she becomes susceptible to the random douche-chode that stirs new "tingles" within her.

If youre going to get married then part of your vow to her should be "I promise to never let you take the power in this relationship because I am the man and I have the cock and balls."

[Image: tumblr_nn4zf1HfWp1t8ttb7o1_500.jpg]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Messages In This Thread