rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Subtle Rivalry... Advice?

A Subtle Rivalry... Advice?

You have to have thick skin to go into this realm lol. Thanks though. I know the answer is usually within, the reason why I made this thread was because I wanted to hear similar experiences if anyone had any in some very competitive work areas. Now that fighters are dwindling down and its becoming more of a strike force than a large military it is evermore crucial for me to get myself in there before everything is automated someday.

I will do what I can to focus only on myself and helping the others in my class, but I do suspect that this guy will try to sully my name again, so I will not ignore him completely. I even thought of bringing the documents to him and asking him straight up what went on and calling a truce behind our hidden dislike for one another, but if I did that and then I had nothing on him, and he could still try to do what he did before, so that is why I'm being extra cautious.

Does anyone else have any experiences with dealing with someone like this? A schemer perhaps. And LINUX, yes I understand, but there is wisdom in life you can learn by keeping your enemies closer, as the great quote says. These people in the military now, some of them are cowards and have no honor, and they would group together to shame someone because of an elated mob mentality, probably due to the fact that to all of them prior to the military were outcasts themselves. I can't blame them for trying to do it to me, but just the slithery nature of what was attempted to get me kicked out reveals more about this particular character than any interaction or relationship, whether friendly or work-related.

Segments of American society don't care for their military, but conversely others are very supportive. However in the grand scheme of things I already know too much about the globalists and their agenda, so I'm trying to just do the best that I can under the radar without getting involved in anything else other than aviation, there's too much political correctness and equalist bullshit being forced down our throats at every military-sponsored social outing.

Well that's my soapbox for now, thanks for the opinions gents.

Messages In This Thread