rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's Holding You Back in the Workplace?

What's Holding You Back in the Workplace?

Quote: (10-03-2015 11:28 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (10-01-2015 05:18 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

My boss and her boss are both women, but I would say they’re very competent at their jobs. They’re both overweight so they weren’t hired for their looks.

I've noticed that it's not unusual for fat women to be very competent at their jobs.

I've also seen obese women work unnecessarily hard at jobs that no one else would do for the same pay grade, usually following a period of unemployment or underemployment.

Anyone else noticed this sort of thing?

Seen this too many times to count.

They're hard, dedicated workers. Everyone thinks they're 'nice' and 'harmless'. They make themselves invaluable by taking on the extra work others don't want to do, and they step quietly up the ladder by doing so, usually by setting up situations where it's revealed how many others they're carrying.

Don't be fooled. They're after power. Ever so quietly, they get into positions of power over others and subvert the values of the workplace. You can learn a lot about group manipulation, setting up enemies and plausible-deniability from them.

Maybe not all fatties are like that, but most are. All Lesbians are like that. No-one hates normality more than the abnormal, so they long to redefine it normality as the outgroup.

Messages In This Thread