rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RVF Movie Club

RVF Movie Club

I'm totally on board, however I would suggest each guide actually select anywhere from 3-4 movies for the month, since they go a lot faster than books, especially for those that don't watch much TV.

If they posted all of them on the first day, this would help forum members allocate their time accordingly if they wanted to "binge" on a certain weekend.

Then members watch however many they want, since some may lean in one direction or another. They would just have to make sure to wait to check back on the thread to avoid any spoilers until they are finished with the ones they choose. This way discussion can happen whenever someone finishes.

I would also suggest putting up the relevant Rotten Tomatoes score/link for each one, this is something I check before watching most movies. Not saying that those scores are the be all and end all, but if a member posts 4 movies and one of them has a 14% score, that might be the sign that you will skip that one.

P.S. - Good job QC on the Sleepless Night recommendation, definitely lived up to your review.

Messages In This Thread