rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American Girl Cell Phone/Text Message Hell hole

American Girl Cell Phone/Text Message Hell hole

I figure I would make this my first post, I've been reading this forum since about 2009 when G recommended on his blog as forum of the year. G, I was the guy(dakingami) who recommended the Cell Phone Jammer on that blog post.

Quick story

Around 2004 when I really started noticing chicks texting more than i have seen before. This one chick I had at my place would not stop texting more than any of the others before her she pissed me off to no end, all fucking night with it I got so mad we got into an argument i kicked her out. My 2005 self was thinking what the fuck is up with me that I cant keep these bitches attention I am smart, I can talk about a wide variety of topics I really felt like a piece of shit.

Then a few days later my IT guy at the office ask me if i could help him get something he could not reach on a shelf one of those CELL PHONE JAMMER the company bought last year. I use to be a supervisor at a debt collection agency( before I started my own in 07 ) at that agency we had about 500 people making collection calls. We needed to keep them focus so we installed these commercial cell phone blockers. I went to my VP and ask if I could take one of the Jammers he said yes even though he could not comprehend why I needed one even after i explained it to him you. So now I have a 300ft range commercial cell phone blocker that when I turn it on, my floor , the one right above and the floor right below gets there cell signal blocked.

Keep in mind this was 2005 dam near a lifetime ago. A chick would come over and look at her phone and say "oh i cant't get any signal" or something to that effect then she would check it every now and then to see if she got a signal nothing to drastic she basically accepted it. A few times more recently I had a few woman pick up her phone and say she sending out a text message I said how you don't have a signal she said "it will go out when she gets a signal" I just shock my head thinking i need one that completely drains the batteries.

Now in 2011 I rarely do rasta pasta and reggae or purple rain and purple haze dates so I don't entertain at home for long periods of time as I once did. I use the Portable blockers as well , keep in mind most of them have a range of about 30 feet and it only last 90mins- 2 hours. It works great on dates but a chick can easily go outside to make a call or check her message.

As far as using the portable blocker to meet woman, madison sq park is real great here in NYC lots of woman in fashion and advertising work in that area and take lunch or just sit in that park and make phone calls when the weather is warm. What I have done is stand within range of a woman on the phone and turn on the blocker and as soon as she say" hello hello" I walk over and say "you can call them back when I leave" or some variation of that line of that then i go no into my normal routine i don't dwell on the phone problem issue to much i move on.

Let me know if you have any questions I have been using jammers for a long time to isolate chicks every man should have one in his apartment and a portable one

Messages In This Thread