rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asians have overtaken Hispanics among immigrants to the U.S.

Asians have overtaken Hispanics among immigrants to the U.S.

Quote: (09-29-2015 05:48 PM)EL CHAPO Wrote:  

Quote: (09-29-2015 05:29 PM)CJ_W Wrote:  

Quote: (09-29-2015 05:19 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

^ Not entirely true. I've heard stories about Hmong, Vietnamese and Cambodian immigrants who can be rather tough to deal with out on the west coast.

^ This is also not entirely true.

Seeing as I grew up and lived "on the west coast" for a LONG time, to know that Hmong (who either usually live in Northern California - Crescent City, or in the midwest) Vietnamese - I grew up with a lot of them and they usually go the highest grades in school, learned English, and changed their names to English Names (along with the Chinese immigrants who did the same thing)

I don't know about cambodian immigrants because I never see them.

the only thing that could be "tough to deal with" is that for the most part, they aren't pussified paragons of PC, SJW Bullshit many people have become.

These people do a lot better than Mexican immigrants, period.

You found the one video of Dudes holding ups guns on youtube and want to label Asian imigrants as violent? wtf You haven't even LIVED "On the west coast."

Basically its like this, if you EVER get into a situation with "Asian gangs" then it's entirely 100% YOUR fault. Asians don't just act all aggressive unless you fuck with them, just like everyone else.

I've gone into "Asian neighborhoods" a LOT , many times for work. . .and I've NEVER ran into "These guys" seriously dude, I'm all for curbing illegal immigration of every kind, but pushing the whole "Asians are violent" angle. . .is too much of a stretch to take seriously.

I've lived in LA for two years and its bad out there, why do you think I left? Latino gangs, Asian gangs, Black gangs.

My problem is not pushing some sort of "Asians are violent" angle. My concern is immigration period. Even if its just a little crime, why are we bringing in crime period? This goes for all immigrant groups (Hispanics, Asians, Middle Eastern) whatever. How about 0% crime? We already have a gang problem of our own with Black Americans, you and me know this better than anyone. Why do we need to keep adding on more crime from anybody? Even if its "just a little crime".

Also, I don't want the U.S. turning into a mini Asian country.

I say the EXACT SAME THING regarding the white people who retire in my country AS A JOKE. They congregate in Irish pubs (which I really appreciate them setting up), stick to their kind (sound like your typical San Fran Chinamen?), and plow local women (well... plenty to go around anyways).

But on a serious note though, I really think this multi-cultural thing is bogus when the issue is actually the quality of immigrants they let in. If you are well read, traveled and a working professional, and what your government does is letting in massive amounts of low quality labor / migrants (which is also happening in my country --- not referring to the white people by the way; its the south Asian population I'm talking about here) to fuck you over in the next election polls. THATS what you should be pissed about. Imagine those immigrants in US having the right to vote and they vote against Trump.

Had they been strict with the policy, letting people over a certain amount of net worth into the country, would you still feel the same?

Messages In This Thread