rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asians have overtaken Hispanics among immigrants to the U.S.

Asians have overtaken Hispanics among immigrants to the U.S.

Quote: (09-29-2015 05:29 PM)CJ_W Wrote:  

Quote: (09-29-2015 05:19 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

^ Not entirely true. I've heard stories about Hmong, Vietnamese and Cambodian immigrants who can be rather tough to deal with out on the west coast.

^ This is also not entirely true.

Seeing as I grew up and lived "on the west coast" for a LONG time, to know that Hmong (who either usually live in Northern California - Crescent City, or in the midwest) Vietnamese - I grew up with a lot of them and they usually go the highest grades in school, learned English, and changed their names to English Names (along with the Chinese immigrants who did the same thing)

I don't know about cambodian immigrants because I never see them.

the only thing that could be "tough to deal with" is that for the most part, they aren't pussified paragons of PC, SJW Bullshit many people have become.

These people do a lot better than Mexican immigrants, period.

You found the one video of Dudes holding ups guns on youtube and want to label Asian imigrants as violent? wtf You haven't even LIVED "On the west coast."

Basically its like this, if you EVER get into a situation with "Asian gangs" then it's entirely 100% YOUR fault. Asians don't just act all aggressive unless you fuck with them, just like everyone else.

I've gone into "Asian neighborhoods" a LOT , many times for work. . .and I've NEVER ran into "These guys" seriously dude, I'm all for curbing illegal immigration of every kind, but pushing the whole "Asians are violent" angle. . .is too much of a stretch to take seriously.

Hold your horses, buddy. Where did I say all Viet, Hmong and Cambodians are violent?

That's just as facetious as saying all Blacks and Mexicans are violent. Simply not true, BUT to deny that there are Hmong and Vietnamese gangsters who cause problems in the USA is also ridiculous.

Most Hmong and Vietnamese immigrants are harmless, of course. But I think dudes are giving asians a free pass but flip shit the second anyone says "Mexican" and "Immigrant" in the same sentence. That isn't fair.

When i say "tough to deal with" I'm not saying they're red pill alpha males who enjoy guilt free pussy and don't apologize to the HR lady at the office. Some of them are gangsters.

I don't think we should look the other way on ANY sort of illegal immigration into our country. Unfortunately, most illegals are not high value immigrants. They wouldn't need to flee into our country illegally if they were high value.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Messages In This Thread