rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asians have overtaken Hispanics among immigrants to the U.S.

Asians have overtaken Hispanics among immigrants to the U.S.

The problem is that we can't sustain this.

We don't need more immigration, from ANYBODY!!! As much as I hate a Latino/Mexican takeover, at least we have some cultural ties with them, and I say "some" very kindly and liberally. With Mexicans at least we have a shared history (our neighbor), cultural ties, share the same continent, have a European language, many cities in the southwest have Spanish surnames already. Even though it hurts and I think it would be disastrous, but the sting is not as bad.

But Asians? This may sound a little harsh, but they really have no business being here. They have absolutely no cultural ties with us or really this continent for that matter. They have a very different culture, very different customs, have an Asian language and different writing styles, are from a totally different continent.

I don't want the U.S. to look like Singapore!

How about we stop ALL immigration!

I don't buy that these people "assimilate". All you have to do is go into any China-town in America and hear mandarin being talked everywhere. In San Francisco its the same thing.

I don't want people to think that I'm shitting on Asians, but please keep things in perspective. We don't need anymore immigration, legal or illegal from anywhere period, because we have our own house to take care of and our own people to take care of.

Messages In This Thread