rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jim Carrey's 28 y.o. GF commits suicide

Jim Carrey's 28 y.o. GF commits suicide

Even with my admittedly pessimistic view of things, I never thought when reading the first page that this could ever go to court in this way. She killed herself. As Atlanta Man rightly said, there just is no link between cause and effect for JC to be anywhere near on the hook for this. And Zel is completely correct when he says that this would be laughed out of court anywhere else. Except maybe UK, and that's only a speculative maybe based on a recent trip there.

I don't have sympathy for this girl. She cheated on her husband with no regard for him whatsoever; it's only for JC that the long, heartfelt letter came out. This is just one cuck amongst millions; he did not even register in her plans such that she dated JC while still married.

As far as motivation goes I don't rule out alpha widow but I also think it could be that her elaborate construction of her Hollywood elite famous lifestyle by proxy of JC had obviously come to a sudden halt due to the breakup. She had pictures of private jets, fancy restaurants, mansions on her IG and JC was the one who paid for that obviously. She was extremely ambitious but the more extreme the goal, the less likelihood of it coming true. For example, maybe she desired to become as famous and rich as an A-List celebrity actress and model in her own right. As she nears 30 and it begins to dawn that this is very unlikely to happen, she lives the lifestyle similar to that of such a high status celebrity by working out and using her vagina. She is hitting the wall, her mother calls her a failure, her celebrity lifestyle has ended due to the breakup; she can't go back to small town Ireland now, she has seen too much. She would rather kill herself than go back to her shitty little town to perform some job she classes as beneath her. And so she does. That's not JC's fault.

Messages In This Thread