rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jim Carrey's 28 y.o. GF commits suicide

Jim Carrey's 28 y.o. GF commits suicide

It appears the flames of crazy were being fanned by Scientology:

Quote:Quote:

The ex-girlfriend of Jim Carrey who committed suicide just days after splitting with the Hollywood star was a Scientologist who was taking an intensive ‘survival’ Scientology course DailyMail.com can reveal.

Make-up artist Cathriona White took classes at Scientology’s Hollywood Celebrity Center and was working on her ‘objectives’ in the ‘Survival Rundown.’ The revelation comes from respected journalist Tony Oretega who has been writing about Scientology for 20 years.

According to Ortega, close Scientologist friends of White, 30, who first began dating actor Carrey in 2012, came to him saying they were shocked by her death. ‘I was contacted by a couple of Scientologists who go under the radar and keep me up to date on what is going on inside.

‘They called me and told me Cathriona White was a Scientologist. They were absolutely shocked by her death. ‘They told me they knew Cathriona very well.’

Ortega says the friends told him that Cathriona originally got involved in Scientology about four to five years ago through members of musician Beck’s circle of friends. Beck is a well known Scientologist.

They encouraged her to move to the US from Ireland to take the Scientology foundation courses.

When Carrey met her and they began dating in March 2012, her friends say, Carrey was aware that ‘Cat’ was a Scientologist.

‘I found that surprising,’ says Ortega, ‘because Jim’s made fun of Scientology over the years.

‘Apparently he was aware of it, but it seems they had an on again, off again relationship.’

Ortega says that one of the friends was ‘very close’ to Cathriona and told him that she was ‘surprised’ when her and Carrey got back together and expressed her concerns to the group.

After they began dating in 2012, Carrey and White reportedly soon broke up, but then they were spotted earlier this year in New York after they began seeing each other again.

‘Cathriona’s friends say that they were concerned about Cat dating Carrey again,’ said Ortega.

But they were assured by Scientologists they knew that Cat was emotionally prepared for the challenge of dating Carrey because, they said, “She had just finished the Purif and was doing her objectives.”

‘That basically means they think she can handle anything, that’s the way Scientologists think.

‘They think if they take these courses they become super human and are able to do anything.’

[Image: 2CF3F0A700000578-3255622-Process_White_p...869396.jpg]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...enter.html

Messages In This Thread