rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jim Carrey's 28 y.o. GF commits suicide

Jim Carrey's 28 y.o. GF commits suicide

I believe there was an old song that covered this topic:

Describing Jim Carey as "Alpha" doesn't sit right with me. He strikes me as more of a user, a sneaky male, the "Omega Sexual Degenerate".

"Alpha" can refer to both heroes and villains, knight errants and mafia dons, Putin and Trump. They're men of deep character and force of personality who inspire other men around them; natural leaders. The number and quality of women they sleep with is correlated to their Alphadom, but it's not the cause of their Alphadom; it's the respect of other men that earns them the throne.

The Omega degenerate, meanwhile, is the sneak-thief. He's the gay hairdresser who seduces your wife while you're at work, or the travelling salesman who promises the farmer's daughter his undying love, or - in this case - a cowardly leftoid who has the money and fame to hire body guards to protect him from better quality men than himself.

A lot of the flak that Game receives from otherwise intelligent men in their forties and fifties comes from the fact that they're conflating it with the Omega degenerate. Fathers (and older men in general, who take on a patrician's air) are always on the lookout for these sorts of liars and manipulators, the sort of 'men' who'd take advantage of their daughters' naivete for a cheap fling, with no regard for what the consequences might be to them. I've got a strong suspicion that this is what Carrey does; that he's the sort of guy who'll lie through his teeth to a woman, use her as a fuck puppet, and then drop her the next time his medication runs out.

In paleolithic times, Carrey wouldn't be surrounding himself with women; he'd be a low-level assistant to the shaman. He just doesn't have the stones or the grit to be respected by other men, he's only "Alpha" because of a bevy of PR agents, body guards, and a huge stash of cocaine. In my opinion, "Alpha" requires a bit more than just notches.

Messages In This Thread