rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jim Carrey's 28 y.o. GF commits suicide

Jim Carrey's 28 y.o. GF commits suicide

I see this happening all the time now. Women kill themselves in response to a breakup, along with personal and mental issues. It literally just happened on my campus last week. Some of it may be attention-whoring and some of it may be out of desperation; i.e. as Disco_Volante said, because of "losing social status." Mix it with the bad timing of problems stacking up in their life at that time, the likelihood of suicide is high due to the poor way in which women generally tend to handle big life issues. This is more relevant to alphas. The more alpha the guy, the more he now has to tiptoe around a breakup lest his girl kills herself after being dumped and he'll forever have that on his conscious, as well as a written record that he "drove (said girl) to death" in the eyes of the public.

I apologize if this is considered fear mongering, but this needs to be said. I see this happening in greater numbers and I don't want it to happen to any of you. It's more relevant today than ever. The suicide isn't the man's fault, and yet it ruins his life. She's the one with the problems, she's the one who makes the decision to off herself, and yet the man suffers. It's almost like her last "fuck you" to the guy, because she knows it'll fuck with his public image for the rest of his life. Be cautious.

Messages In This Thread