rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jim Carrey's 28 y.o. GF commits suicide

Jim Carrey's 28 y.o. GF commits suicide

This is what Jim had to say about dating (2014)

But as far as dating and stuff goes, I don’t know. I’m in love with everybody, all shapes and sizes and whatever. I don’t know what to do!” he added.

"I have had a lot of short relationships in recent years. People get mad at me because I can’t be in a relationship, but I don’t know,” he said.

“I feel like I don’t know what the basis of it is. I am sure that there is someone who will make me want to shut it all down and do that long-term commitment thing, but I don’t feel compelled to be in a relationship.

“I feel complete. I want to share myself and my life with people I care about, but I am just
dating.

We can practically read what happened here.

The small-town Irish girl overshoots her predetermined destiny. Unable to keep the perspective and her ego in check, issues an ultimatum to a high status celebrity with gazillions of options. Gets rejected and offs herself to make him feel bad about it. The whole thing no doubt being about her and her feeling.

Women, bears repeating, will never see your side or listen to your feelings, only theirs.

Messages In This Thread