rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feminists want the UN to censor the internet to stop people from saying mean things

Feminists want the UN to censor the internet to stop people from saying mean things

Quote: (09-29-2015 09:50 AM)Aphex Wrote:  

These two fucking dummies don't understand that they are setting a dangerous precedent if something like this actually happens. This is what happens when women get ahold of power. They have absolutely no idea how to wield it. But hey, let them run amok because vagina. Hopefully, and I'm really keeping my fingers crossed here, no one in a position of power gives a shit about their stupid crap.

They understand just fine. They don't expect countries like the US to actually adopt these policies. But they get to raise their respective profiles and grievance industry cred by "speaking to the UN". Anita and Zoe Quinn are now worth that much more to come and speak at your college campus or the like because they've "spoke to the UN" about the topic of online harassment.

It's all about the $$$.

Think about it for a second. If online "harassment" (i.e. free speech) didn't exist on the internet, just how would Anita make her living? She couldn't.

Messages In This Thread