rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl you've already fucked tries to go back to not fucking you

Girl you've already fucked tries to go back to not fucking you

Bitches' logic. I slept with you, but don't want to look like a slut, so I'm no longer sleeping with you.....

Funny you post this OP, I had this happened to me just a few months ago. She was crazy into me and we bang first date. Bitch got a long distance boyfriend but I couldn't care less. Her boyfriend visited for a week after which she said she's no longer sleeping with me but still loves to hang out.

I made the same mistake as you. I think those of us who are beginners in game tend to play it cool too much so as to appear like we don't give a fuck, but the thing is we actually do give a fuck. Gmac has already given great advice.

At any rate I actually really didn't give a fuck and I just cut her loose and go on gaming other women. Met a really cute virgin chick who is now my LTR that absolutely blows the previous one into oblivion. Funny enough, she started texting me

"so do you ever want to talk to me again?"

This time I wasn't cool with it so I was like "To do what? You don't want to sleep with me and when we hang out you make me feel terrible"

She sent a long text to apologize and this is a very very arrogant bitch.

That's when a something hit me deep down. As a man you gotta be honest with yourself and only yourself. While tactically there's credit to playing it cool, trying to act like you don't care while you actually care is very bad inner game. The true player does what he wants, when he wants and if some random bitch isn't cool with it, he goes fuck a hotter one.

So go out and find yourself a hotter girl bro [Image: smile.gif] If and when she comes back, great, if not, one less thing to worry about.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread