rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl you've already fucked tries to go back to not fucking you

Girl you've already fucked tries to go back to not fucking you

Quote: (09-29-2015 06:00 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

When she brought it up initially you kinda blew it by saying "sure, whatever you're comfortable with." You're not cool with it, so why are you pretending to go along? Had you stuck to your guns you would probably still be banging this girl.

Thanks. I went along because the plan was just to sort of brush it off and plow through. I thought she was just saying it to make sure I knew she wasn't slutty and she'd drop it later. When you suggest not pretending to go along, what does that look like in this situation? I figure being visibly upset is bad because it telegraphs that I care a lot. So I'm imagining just conveying the vibe of "that's weird, and I'm not into it." Maybe specifically just say "that's weird" initially and let the silence hang. Then if she presses it, maybe "It sounds like we have different ideas about dating. When I date a girl, we have sex.." Stuff like that?

Messages In This Thread