rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

First date: language barrier game advice

First date: language barrier game advice

I really love how dudes come here for advice and members do the exact opposite by posting needless questions.

Sup swoosh, i'll chime in as one of my first teamers when I was in Mexico didn't speak any english and me no spanish. I've been on countless dates with chicks who spoke no english.

First if you know the basics that's all you really need. The few phrases you need if at all are "are you hungry" "what do you want to do next" "come with me" and "you sure?" oh and maybe "relax" as my teaser. I've always had my dates sit next to me in any restaurant and they thoroughly enjoy me "fake" trying to speak spanish. I'll tease them when the food comes, like I'm going to feed them then smear some on their face and escalate physically by rubbing their arms/hands while we eat. After I usually don't say shit and just walk around holding their hands until I get to a comfortable spot, park, outside starbucks ETC. I then go in for the kiss, if you've got the kiss you're pretty much golden at this point. She wouldn't have came on the date if she wasn't attracted to you, especially because you don't even speak her language.

I've actually enjoyed my dates when we didn't talk more than the ones with bitches that speak english. It's like you're just going off pure body language. Don't be nervous or feel you have to use the translator, she'll let you know somehow if something isn't right. Good luck!

-CD

Messages In This Thread