rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Future's 100 approach thread

Future's 100 approach thread

Keep approaching and see what works for you, a crowded mall is day game paradise.
Expect for a lot of blow outs and moments where you feel "creepy" in the beginning; it comes with the territory.

" When you do a direct opener, asking for her number is the most natural thing to do, because you both know that you are hitting on her and exchanging numbers will help you keep in touch later. But with an indirect opener, there's no reason by default to exchange numbers. You need to first establish that there's something to be gained for both of you from future interactions. So what are some ways you guys ask for numbers after opening indirect?"

To answer your question an approach can start indirect and end direct; read the approach thread, great examples there.
I'll use a personal example.
I opened a girl at a clothing store asking about the sale (indirect)
We talked about the sale for a while and transitioned into personal conversation ("they don't have sales like this where I'm from" " where are you from?"), when the conversation hit its climax I went for the number, it seemed natural. I never ask for a number, during conversation I surreptitiously get the dial pad ready and TELL them to put it in.

Messages In This Thread