rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are you a father, or do you want to be?

Are you a father, or do you want to be?

Quote: (09-27-2015 08:08 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

In the past year, I've been getting strong urges to impregnate women, to the point where I no longer trust myself to be careful during sex. When a girl told me the other week that she would keep any baby if I accidentally impregnated her, I became more interested in her. An accidental pregnancy in the past would have been a nightmare scenario, but now I wouldn't mind it as long as the girl wasn't a slut.

I think this is happening for a couple reasons:

1. My resources are secure enough to raise a kid (in Eastern Europe)
2. I'm getting older
3. I see more value in family than before
4. I'm bored of sterile interactions with women

I'm not the first one to have this "problem": thread-7138.html

Anyone else been bitten by the urge? I know in the manosphere it is said that having children is "slavery" or something similarly negative, but it's getting harder to deny my natural urges to have them. I set up a poll above to get an idea where the forum stands on this. I know several guys are already dads.

The past 6 - 12 months I've been seeing myself considering this more and more.

If you had asked me just a little over a year ago if I wanted kids I'd say "hell no."

Over the past year of reflecting on myself, life in general, and my interactions with women, I too am seeing myself recognizing the value of family and raising children.

I am not at a spot in my life at the moment where this would be a great idea, but I believe I'd like to have kids at some point in my 30's.

My biggest concern is finding the right mother to bear my offspring.

Messages In This Thread