rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are you a father, or do you want to be?

Are you a father, or do you want to be?

Quote: (09-30-2015 12:01 PM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

Quote: (09-30-2015 11:52 AM)Kamikaze Wrote:  

Quote:slubu Wrote:

I have seen my friends and family grow from players or single men without game, to husbands and fathers. Some have done well for themselves in terms of wives, others have not. To be honest, there is no statistical advantage I've found to one side or another. I know players with game that got tired of the game, and wifed up horrible women that were just chaste with no other redeeming qualities. I know guys who maybe had sex with one or two girls wife up gems.

I'm very curious to know. How many people on this forum believe they've come across, and banged, a real gem? I mean mother of your children material. How old were you? How far along in game? Did you park it? Would you be willing to do so if you met a girl who scratched off every item on your checklist?

Have you banged gems and just let them go of your own volition like nothing?

I have a slightly unusual theory on this.

It is that all women have "the gem" within them. It just requires a man good enough to bring it out in them.

Women are malleable. They become who they are expected to be. They can change their whole personality in an instant.

I agree with this as well.

While I know its not just luck in landing good women, I do think that having a trained eye, developed over many years, allows me to find these women.

If we all set out to attain 100% perfection in a woman, and let our hard deck be 80% then we can pick and choose which items we can do without. For choosing the mother of my children I had to take some hits I would have preferred not to, but of course ended up doing.

I see many of my exes try to be the good women they were when they were with me, but being in a relationship doomed to fail is hard to witness. Knowing that I could have been the man that kept them in check is hard. I want to see people that I love, and have loved, happy.

I can't stress enough, and echo what Slubu has said, that choosing the right partner is more important the child bred from the relationship. Fuck perfection, in raising a kid there are more important things than finding Miss Perfect. Its a delusion that years in the game will trick you into thinking. Which is odd, as one of the first things this player lifestyle taught me was that there a millions of women out there, just like her. Yet around every corner, we meet another one who seems just that much better.

My best advice is make sure you are solid in your mind as the process of pregnancy, birth and babies are the biggest shit test known to man. If you put her onto a massive pedestal and take a back seat to her during this time, you are done for. You will never recover and the countdown has begun.

Messages In This Thread