rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are you a father, or do you want to be?

Are you a father, or do you want to be?

Quote: (09-30-2015 11:09 AM)Menace Wrote:  

The question for you may be, import one from Russia (thereby having to marry her), or find one already in the U.S. that also has Russian-born parents (very important).

The more I travel and become more experienced with human psychology and interactions, the more I'm leaning towards the latter. To import one means she will be in awe/shock with her new life here. So many things to experience, and thus so many variables that can make her change. At least with the latter, if she grew up here she has already been morphed into who she is. In a sense, you are more likely to get what you are actually seeing.

Don't get me wrong, I still think you can succeed by importing. It's a dichotomy that is hard to choose from. Those across the sea are more likely to be the type you want, but more susceptible to being corrupted. Those domestic will be harder to find, but less likely to change over time.

Messages In This Thread