rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are you a father, or do you want to be?

Are you a father, or do you want to be?

The reason I never wanted to be a father is I think a vagina is for pleasure not for a child-birth (just compare the size of a pussy and a fetus) and I wouldn't want to put my chick through the pain of a child-birth.

The scariest thing they don't tell you is very simple. I mean pain. Even with an epidural, you are going to have it. A large percentage of women get to the hospital too late for an epidural, so they basically have no pain control whatsoever. They even say that elimination of pain is NOT A GOAL. And some healthcare providers, nurses more often than doctors, feel sorry that so many women prefer epidural or ask for a C-section instead of going natural. I think those healthcare providers don't use anesthesia when they go to a dentist. They like it natural, right?

Plus here are some other lifelong issues that can occur:

*Incontinence (imagine peeing a bit when you sneeze, laugh, cough etc?)
*Not being able to keep a tampon in your vagina due to looseness (it's a big lie when docs tell you your vagina will go back to normal. Many don't)
*you can tear during the birth. Third and fourth degree lacerations are common and involve damaging or completely tearing the anal sphincter. That will prevent you from being able to hold in a fart or even loose stool. A fourth degree laceration is when the vagina tears all the way to the anus so there is one large wound. The vagina can also tear inside. I have heard of the bowls coming through the wall and into the vagina. The labia can tear as well horizontally so it appears there are four outer of inner lips. The vagina can tear all the way up to the clitoris as well. These tears may ruin vagina sensitivity forever.
*your organs can prolapse and come through your cervix. My friend's grandmother had to have surgery to put her organs back into place and tighten her cervix.
*women report having a bulge of skin at the entrance of their vagina. Is is the vaginal wall that get stretched during pushing the baby out.
*you can of course die during labor for many reasons

These are things women don't talk about it. Oh and doctors tell you you can resume having vaginal sex after 6 weeks but lots of women need months more time than that. Some can never have sex again.

Messages In This Thread