rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are you a father, or do you want to be?

Are you a father, or do you want to be?

A few guys in this thread have criticized the notion of waiting for lots of money before getting going, but there are good reasons to take that path. My desire to save first comes not from some paranoid desire to ensure every little cost (up to and including private school) is covered for my children, though that is a nice bonus to aim for. It is primarily because more money = easier, more seamless expatriation. It also makes it easier to have a high number of children (which I prefer to do if possible). With a fatter nest egg, I can expatriate more easily and have a larger number of children while doing so.

If I start relatively early without focusing on saving first, I'll probably either be stuck with an American woman or, in a best case scenario, be forced to raise my children here in the states with a foreign woman who I've brought back with me or met here. I'm going to try and avoid both those scenarios - I might screw up (nobody is perfect), but it won't be for a lack of effort.

Quote: (09-29-2015 10:31 PM)Vanguard Wrote:  

Quote: (09-29-2015 08:57 PM)John Galt2 Wrote:  

The US Family Courts dont even follow the US Constitution! That's a fact! (no jury, right to an attorney, blah blah)

Sure, I want to follow Greekgod's words of wisdom to my potential future offspring as well. But you have no rights to them! You are literally putting 100% of the outcome into the hands of the momma aka the modern western woman. YOU DECIDE NOTHING. You want to risk your tight marriage game on that? Good luck.

That's assuming they get married to a women in the west, which is something most of them probably won't ever consider.

Bingo.

As I noted earlier, I'm quite inclined toward fatherhood, but I don't plan on raising those children in the USA. I'm already fairly confident that I'm not going to find a good romantic fit for me in this society, nor am I particularly keen to raise my children under the auspices of this culture. Expatriation is the end game.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Messages In This Thread