rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Volkswagon Emissions Scandal and German self loathing

Volkswagon Emissions Scandal and German self loathing

Quote: (11-09-2015 11:20 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  

The cars that Volkswagen retails in the US market have never been that good. They are, however, rabidly adored by the armchair car enthusiast community and have therefore been able to get away with truly substandard products under the misnomer of quality 'German Engineering.'

Armchair car enthusiast?

I take offense to that Dick. Try shade tree mechanic enthusiast.

They're solid cars, auto emissions requirements are a joke and are used to nickel and dime wage slavers who need it to get to their job. Just wait until world governments start with more of this carbon credit bull crap. The people who will get hurt the most are you and me.

The guy who discovered this should be dragged into the street and shot. I bet he's going around to other cars to see if they've been faking them as well. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Quote: (11-10-2015 12:56 AM)JayR Wrote:  

Quote: (11-09-2015 11:20 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  

The TDIs were the only thing they got right in this country. And they did it on massive fraud.

Yup, I was defrauded and bought one based on false emissions stats, but as I said in a previous post, I don't care -- it's a great car. Solidly built, and the mileage/power combination is amazing thanks to VW cheating their way around the EPA regs.
This^^ Car manufacturers should be focusing the most efforts on increasing fuel economy.

Messages In This Thread