rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Inner game for hitting on very young girls

Inner game for hitting on very young girls

Quote: (09-27-2015 03:33 PM)solo Wrote:  

If God impregnates a 13 year old girl then I see no ethical reason whatsoever why I shouldn't be allowed to hit on very young girls. I prefer to get my ethical and moral guidelines from God and not from evil ideologies such as feminism and sexual liberalism, thank you very much.
Furthermore, any parent of a very young girl should actually be thankful that you hit on her, at least provided that your intention isn't to pump and dump her (which mine isn't). Why would they prefer their daughter riding the carousel for a decade and a half? Or ending up getting gangraped by some jihadists or something? It's much better for her to meet a a guy that offers something more stable and long term. Even if it isn't necessarily marriage.

I don't care what anyone thinks. I WILL fuck very young girls. I'll approach thousands of them if I have to. I don't care if I get completely frozen out by everyone I know. In fact, I will do it partly just to troll the feminists.

[Image: ok-then.gif]

Messages In This Thread