rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Inner game for hitting on very young girls

Inner game for hitting on very young girls

When I say young girls, most guys probably think of 18 year olds. After all, 18 generally tends to be the age of consent in a lot of countries. But the reality is that by the time most Western girls turn 18, they are already ruined by feminism and related factors.

So in order to get pure girls it is necessary to go below 18, at least in the West. How young one should go depends on several factors. Aside from the legal issue, of course the girl has to be physically and mentally mature. (Funnily enough, this last criteria rules out most Western girls below 25).

The physically mature age varies from girl to girl but right now I would put my personal limit around 16, give or take a year. Some girls hit puberty at 10 but this of course doesn't make them eligible. Likewise with a 17 year old girl who for some reason hasn't hit puberty yet. (Side note: As a citizen of my country, I can actually bang 15 year old girls in my country without breaking the law.)

Anyway.

First of all, realise that pretty much no one wants you to bang very young girls. The media, your friends, your colleagues, the girls' parents, even the fucking elevator guy don't want you to get girls who are in their prime. Remember: The world is a cockblocker. The world doesn't want you to have access to sweet 16 pussy.

Fuck that.

The mere fact that so many feminists, white knights and beta enablers don't want you to get very young pussy is motivation in itself to go after it. (As if the 16 year old pussy in it self wasn't motivation enough).

Also, throughout most of human history, most girls had probably already had at least one kid by the time they turned 16. I read somewhere that Virgin Mary might have been 13 when she got pregnant and married Joseph. That pretty much settles the debate right there. If God impregnates a 13 year old girl then I see no ethical reason whatsoever why I shouldn't be allowed to hit on very young girls. I prefer to get my ethical and moral guidelines from God and not from evil ideologies such as feminism and sexual liberalism, thank you very much.

The other day I was waking around trying to restart my very rusty (day) game and saw a very hot and very young girl. I actually wasn't sure if she was above 15 or not. She might have been a mature 14 year old but was probably somewhere between 15-17. My inner game dialogue was very crappy: What if she calls me out as an older guy? What if she screams pedophile out loud? What if her parents find out? Or someone I know? Etc.

This is my advice to myself and anyone else who listens:

Don't buy into the feminist frame that there's something wrong in being attracted to and wanting to fuck very young girls. If you get called out, just act aloof and show that you don't care. Don't back down, don't be apologetic and don't show any shame. Keep your frame and keep pursuing her. (I've already done this before so I don't know why I froze this time around). Agree and amplify could be another possible strategy.

Furthermore, any parent of a very young girl should actually be thankful that you hit on her, at least provided that your intention isn't to pump and dump her (which mine isn't). Why would they prefer their daughter riding the carousel for a decade and a half? Or ending up getting gangraped by some jihadists or something? It's much better for her to meet a a guy that offers something more stable and long term. Even if it isn't necessarily marriage.

I don't care what anyone thinks. I WILL fuck very young girls. I'll approach thousands of them if I have to. I don't care if I get completely frozen out by everyone I know. In fact, I will do it partly just to troll the feminists.

Messages In This Thread