rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Day game approach success today.

Day game approach success today.

It's been floating around for a while, but I don't think 'outcome independent' is the right term. We're deluding ourselves to say "we don't care about the outcome", because if that was the case we wouldn't bother, so we're never going to truly believe in this term when we're using it.

It's more "not expecting a good outcome". You obviously want a good outcome, but because you aren't in control of the outcome beyond "placing your bid", not expecting a good outcome is the best attitude. I think this attitude is quite similar to the attitude of good salesmen.

I've found that I've automatically grown into this attitude out of necessity. It's the only way to keep your emotions stable: otherwise you're constantly bouncing between elated and depressed. It also gives you a bigger-picture view of things. You see this interaction as merely part of your interaction with women generally, rather than a narrow-focus on that particular girl at this particular time. You see a negative outcomes as being merely 'part of the system', to be expected as much as positive outcomes, rather than marking yourself with the label of 'success' or 'failure' each time. You also find that this attitude makes you appear calm or 'steady', and that's generally attractive for daygame or dates (but obviously not so much for nightlife).

When seen this way, life becomes a lot more 'observational'. You put in the work generally and long term focused: improving yourself, approaching girls, courting them etc. You then observe what comes back, and keep note of that information when making adjustments. Kind of like a heavy flywheel versus a light one.

Messages In This Thread