rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Physiology of the Female Menstrual Cycle

The Physiology of the Female Menstrual Cycle

Great write up. In my experience girls get incredibly horny the first few days of their period. I have heard this from girls I have dated, female friends, and guys who said the same thing.

Why is that? Any idea? From what I understand, if I read this correctly, the first two or three days of her period would be when she isn't fertile because her fertility window just closed. So, why horny?

My dad was an OBGYN and he said that in the early days, I forget which cases this was used for, he would double up hormonal Birth Control and give it to women in his practice to induce abortions. This was way back in the day in a state where it was difficult to get an abortion. Also, from what I remember him telling me this was in the first few weeks because beyond that it required surgery.

My thinking is, OBVIOUSLY DO NOT DO ANYTHING ILLEGAL, if this is true then it might make an effective plan b pill. Any details on how that would work. I will ask him at some point and compare his info with yours.

Edit:

Apparently this was pre-morning after pill and doctors would make up their own concoction to do the same thing the morning after pill does today.

So, according to my dad and his recipe, within 72 hours he would prescribe HBC to be taken once in the morning and once at night for three to four days. This would create inhospitable conditions in the uterus stopping implanting. The downside was that it would cause a lot of cramping and nausea for a few days.

Not sure if this will help any of us, but if you end up needing a morning after pill in a country that doesn't sell them or you don't have the cash then this is one option other than waiting and ponying up the money for an abortion down the road.

Women these days think they can shop for a man like they shop for a purse or a pair of shoes. Sorry ladies. It doesn't work that way.

Women are like sandwiches. All men love sandwiches. That's a given. But sandwiches are only good when they're fresh. Nobody wants a day old sandwich. The bread is all soggy and the meat is spoiled.

-Parlay44 @ http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-35074.html

Messages In This Thread