rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Physiology of the Female Menstrual Cycle

The Physiology of the Female Menstrual Cycle

I appreciate your follow through and putting together this OP and the follow through on the various questions. .. your information seems very well backed up by modern knowledge and explained in fairly layman's terms, even though at this particular moment some of it is beyond my desire to know that level of detail... nonetheless, I believe at some time in the future, if I or someone else were to want to go back to reference actual information and mechanisms, the OP and your follow-up responses will be a good references for such.

I think that you fairly thoroughly explained the fertility periods, which seems to have been a much better explanation compared with the charts and even some of the other scientific information that is put out for the public. From some of those charts, we were getting the sense that a woman had a peak period of fertility during the middle of her cycle (between menstruations) and both before and after her period were supposedly "safe periods" to ejaculate within her without worries of pregnancy.

Your various explanations really dispel those misinformation frameworks.

In some sense, you are description is getting me back to my original understanding, and that is that the best time to NOT worry about getting a woman pregnant is during her period.. and the risks go up day by day, once the bleeding stops.

I do find it interesting, however, to consider that a sperm could potentially survive for 7 days.. and surely, I have NO doubts about that potentiality because if thousands of sperm are floating around in the uterus or some other connected part of the female anatomy, then surely the conditions could be warm and friendly for sperm survival.

When I am having sex with unknown (or recently met girls), I frequently do tend to go bareback with them, and employ withdrawal - however, I do understand as well that some sperm can still be in the pre-ejaculation fluids, and I kind of wonder about how much sperm is potentially in pre-ejaculation fluids. Is there any reliable and well though out studies that get into the details of pre-ejaculation fluids or looking into whether guys really are successfully pulling out before any actual ejaculation fluid gets into the girl? I'm in my late 40s, so have I just gotten lucky to date, because I do NOT know of any girl who has accidentally gotten pregnant from me frequently using the withdrawal method? Surely, sometimes, the girl may be on the pill or something (because we may NOT get to that level of questioning, but even if she says that she is on the pill, I will in many instances just pull out, in case she is NOT quite truthful... [Image: lol.gif] )

Messages In This Thread