rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What would you do if born in great wealth, but not THE greatest?

What would you do if born in great wealth, but not THE greatest?

I don't know that I'd live any differently than I do now. I know that sounds cliche and insincere, but aside from paying off a few bills and helping my family, I'm pretty much doing everything I want to do now.

I already taunt minimum wage workers, snapping my fingers at them, talking down to them. I guess with more money, I'd go to strip clubs and torture the dancers there. No more respectful conversation, no more doing some fancy bathing thing before getting up close and personal; my balls would smell like burnt limburger cheese and I'd say, "hey, if you do that thing where you vibrate your lips against my nut sack again, there's an extra $20 in it for ya." Then, I'd see how long she could hold her breath. It's really fun around the holidays because strippers are desperate for cash to support their kids and guitarist/boyfrien--uh, to pay for their college education. Yeah, that's it. Every time you wave a $20 in their faces, you see "that would buy Skylar another set of strings and a Happy Meal for little Billy" as they're calculating how much they'd keep after paying the house.

Messages In This Thread