rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

third date: girl brings friends/guy friend

third date: girl brings friends/guy friend

yes, ok I agree.

I should have kept my frame and not let her change plans.
I should have not made out for 40 minutes if we're not gonna bang.

The thing is that with previous girls, once we were making out in my car they suggested to go upstairs or to go somewhere more private but they all let me touch their pussy and boobs, not in this case; she just let me touch her boobs a bit, and she stopped me from touching her pussy twice, so she was not that 'receptive'.

In any case it seems she's been seing another guy so this made her less 'receptive'. See what she did on date three. I asked her out and she tried to include her girl friends plus one guy, so at this point she was not interested anymore.
I wonder why she chose to change the original date to a group event and waste my time, instead of simply declining my date. I guess she thought it was 'nicer' to change our date to a group thing instead of telling me hey I am not interested anymore/I am busy/I dont have time, blah, blah.

Yes, had I been smoother...I could have maybe ended up banging her, fine.

Messages In This Thread