rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

third date: girl brings friends/guy friend

third date: girl brings friends/guy friend

ok, just to summarize my mistakes:

1 I should have not made out for son long if we're not gonna have sex, and I must be the one to end the kiss/makout. I forgot about this one in this case.
2 when we were making out in my car on our second date, after 10-15 mins I should have said something to get in her apartment.
3 In our last date, I should have kept my frame, and I should not have agreed to meet up with her friends included, and definetely I should have ejected when she said a guy was also coming and her female friends left, so it was just the three of us.

Anything else?

Anyway it went wrong mainly cause, for some reason, her interest in me dropped a lot in a few days God knows why. Had she kept the same interest level, we would have gone to have a drink and to dance as I suggested, and I would have probably gotten her in my bed by the end of the night which was the original plan, like I've done with previous girls...

Messages In This Thread