rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

third date: girl brings friends/guy friend

third date: girl brings friends/guy friend

alright thanks for the replies.

I understand what many of you have said, and I agree. I must not be SO FLEXIBLE.
I went from alpha to beta in this last date cause she started to mess things up and manipulate me, but she made it in such a progressively way (over a few hours...now this...now that...) that the more time that passed the deeper I was in the well.

I thought about cancelling it or ejecting several times at different points cause I was getting furious slowly, but I wanted to be 'flexible' to see if I could get something good out of the situation, but I should have not been that flexible and when she said if I minded if she brought her friends to the club as well, I should have said that indeed I minded.

Anyway, if you've had two dates with a chick and in your third date she wants to bring her friends (so there wont be any action) she's lost interest already, right? because instead of her interest going up in each date, it has gone up and now has gone too low.

If her interest level had not dropped so much so quickly she would not have said anything about bringing her friends, right?
why da fvck did she go from super into me to nothing or frienzoning me?

Update:
now she's texted me to ask 'if she left her pink bottle of water in my car'.
What da fck?

Messages In This Thread