rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

third date: girl brings friends/guy friend

third date: girl brings friends/guy friend

So I went on two dates with this girl, who is 23.
On our first date it was a group 'date' because it was her and her female friends who suggested to go to a club.
We went there, we had fun, I went for the kiss, makeout, heavy grinding etc. Later on she was holding my hand and hugging me etc etc. we almost fvcked but she did not want to leave her female friends...

Four days later I texted her to ask her out , she agreed. Then the day of the date, she texted me to change plans because she said she was a bit sick and did not want to go to a latin club, so we went to a coffee shop instead.
We had a very good conversation, I really liked her personality, we clicked. I kissed her, she kissed me a lot, we made out etc. We went for a walk while holding hands.
When I dropped her off we made out like crazy in my car for like 40 minutes. I suggested to go upstairs but she denied.

Three days later I ask her out and she takes many hours to reply (which she never did before. She always took less than an hour):
[i]me: blah blah, lets go to have a drink and to dance next Friday or Saturday
her: I cant Friday cause I have a birthday party, but Saturday is fine. Text me in the morning.
me: uhm yeah, that sounds very good. Saturday 11 pm then.
her: hehehe alright :**
[/i]

Here it comes the big mess:

On Saturday evening she texts me and tells me if I want to grab dinner with her female friends first, and then we go to dance etc. I say fine, tell me the time and place.
She takes 3 hours to reply and tells me that they are not going to have dinner, but to have a drink if I want to join them first and then we two leave. I agree.
Then she texts me and asks me if her female friends can come with us. (?!!)
After thinking about it and getting mad, I text her and say fine (just to see if it turned out good, eventhough I felt something was off).

At 23:15 I go to the bar where she is with her female friends having a drink. I talk to all of them (Cute chicks), blah blah...I see she's texting someone...SHE SAYS: oh good, a guy friend of mine is coming also.
And after a few minutes a skinny guy that looks nerdy appears.
After a while I say ok lets go to the salsa club, and all her female friends say they are not coming but THIS DAMN GUY IS COMING because SHE INVITED HIM.

I am getting furious but I look fine and unnafected. I drive us to the latin club.
There I dance two songs with this girl, she seems into me (or I thought so). She dances with this dude as well ok. (he dances little).
I try to be charming and look natural and unnafected.
I ask this guy why does he know this chick and he tells me that he is friends with a friend of this chick and she told him yesterday to come with 'us' cause he's leaving the city in two days.

I test her and wait for her to come close to me, you know, I wanted to see if she wanted to be affectionate. She doesn't kiss me or caress me or anything when in the previous dates she did.
Many girls come to ask me to dance, one after another, after another...like 5 or 6 girls/women.

After 1.5 hours and no love from her and this fvcking dude orbiting her, I had enough so I said ok lets go. They get a taxi cause they are headed in the same direction.

That was it.
WHAT THE FVCK HAPPENED TO THIS GIRL??? in the last two dates she was SUPER INTO ME, trust me, very into me, we clicked nicely, and now she messes everything, brings HER FEMALE FRIENDS FIRST, AND THEN A GUY??! and SHE DOESNT EVEN KISS ME OR ANYTHING???

Explanation please?

Messages In This Thread