rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should I forgive my wingman?

Should I forgive my wingman?

Quote: (10-08-2015 04:31 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Quote: (10-07-2015 09:01 PM)Phatom Wrote:  

My wingman called me today. I told him we wouldn't hang out anymore because he puts "hoes before bros." He justified himself saying that "I don't go to college man, unlike you I have a right to get any girl." Later he admitted to stealing other friends girlfriends. He believes that the strongest man should win.

Phatom...can I ask how old you are?

It's just that while the question/topic of ethics between men / friends and their dynamics around girls is a valid one and worth discussion, your whole play by play interaction with your "wingman"...just has come a across as quite juvenile with a dash of gay sprinkled in...just saying

BTW. "Wingman" is a function served by a friend or acquaintance...Ive never heard it used almost as a job title the way it has in this thread...Or am I missing something?

Dude I am 22. I didn't know wingman was reserved as a function and you could not call a friend wingman. We are friends but hangout only with the purpose of gaming. I had many friends like that in the past.

I don't know where this juvenile or gay stuff is coming from. He called me since he wanted to go game and I told him 'no'.Since he crossed my boundaries. We settled it as men since we weren't arguing about the chick but rather about principles. Nobody was angry or acting petty.

Messages In This Thread