rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should I forgive my wingman?

Should I forgive my wingman?

Quote: (09-27-2015 05:01 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

Jeez, you guys are awfully quick to advise "cutting someone out of your life" for what seems like a pretty minor transgression, LOL.

Whatever happened to the normal rough-and-tumble between guys? Sometimes men that are good friends will try to fuck with each other a little. If the guy fucks with you by trying to game some slut you had your eyes on, you can fuck with him some other way, without going overboard. No need to "cut him dead" for something like that.

Obviously I'm not talking about CBW's situation, that's different. But with day to day things, no reason to be so damn sensitive about every little thing or even worry about whether to "forgive" someone as if he tried to steal your grandmother's favorite brooch.

Young dudes these day are way too thin-skinned... [Image: angel.gif]

I disagree completely. I read your other comment on the Deep friendships post and interestingly enough it's basically the same reason that I have for disagreeing with you here. It's only a small snippet, but I think it stands with no context needed:

Quote:Quote:

see if you can make new friendships with like-minded men

This is huge. Like-minded men. The guy in the OP's story may be a guy who has always been there for him, wingmanning like a champ, and also being a guy who has benefitted his life greatly.

However, I think it's likely that it's more of a loose association/light friendship that they have going on and the guy doesn't have a strongly proven track record. Otherwise, I find it strange that the OP wouldn't mention those things.

If this is the case, you should absolutely cut people like this out of your life not because your feelings are hurt (aka thinskinned), but because the wingman has shown his true colors. You can know with reasonable certainty that this is how this guy operates. If he does indeed have a long track record of being like-minded with you, then it would warrant a longer assessment, but if not, move on.

Just like there are plenty of women out there, there are plenty of guys out there for potential friendship. You would be better off gaming by yourself and seeking out other truly like-minded driven guys to surround yourself with as friends and wingmen.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Messages In This Thread